If you would like to come and meet me and learn more about creating wild flower lawns and meadows I will be showing at several events again this year. At these events I will have for sale many wild flower seeds and wild flower plant plugs not available on my website.
My current show dates for 2012 are:
- 4th February ‘Seedy Saturday’ at Lewes Town Hall BN7 2DQ
- 5th February ‘Seedy Sunday’ at Hove Town Hall BN3 4AH
- 20th, 21st & 22nd April ‘The Garden Show’ at Firle Place BN8 6LP
- 6th & 7th May ‘Spring Garden & Leisure Show’ at the South of England Centre, Ardingly RH17 6TL
- 19th & 20th May ‘Spring into Nature’ Show at Bently, Halland BN8 5AF
- Saturday 26th May ‘Heathfield & District Agricultural Show’, Little Tottingworth Farm, Broad Oak, Heathfield, East Sussex.
- Saturday 9th June ‘High Weald Green Fair’ Mayfield Memorial Hall, Tunbridge Wells Road, Mayfield, TN20 6PH
- 15th, 16th & 17th June ‘The Garden Show’ at Stansted Park, Rowlands Castle, Hampshire PO9 6DX.
- Sunday 24th June ‘Sussex Festival of Nature’ (formally the ‘Springwatch Festival’) Stanmer Park, Brighton BN1 9SE
- 18th & 19th August ‘Sissinghurst Smallholding Fair’, Sissinghurst Castle, Biddenden Road, near Cranbrook, TN17 2AB
- Sunday 2nd September ‘Unusual Plant and Art Fair’ Sussex Praires Garden, Morlands Farm, Wheatsheaf Road, Henfield, West Sussex BN5 9AT
- 21st, 22nd & 23rd September The Wood Fair at Bently, Halland BN8 5AF
- Sunday 30th September ‘Brighton Apple Day’ Stanmer Park, Brighton BN1 9SE